Chicken Noodle Soup
Posted on March 09, 2021
Our plant-based take on a comforting classic, this nourishing soup is ultra-satisfying and will warm you right up from the inside out.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 large brown onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 3 stalks of celery, finely diced
- 3L boiling water + 2 Tbsp vegan stock powder
- 250g dried pasta or noodles
- Prepare chicken as mince according to instructions, adding ½ tsp salt, dried thyme and basil. Heat 3 Tbsp oil in a large pan and fry the mince for 5 mins or until golden, then set aside.
- In a large pot, fry onions and garlic in 1 Tbsp oil over medium heat until translucent. Add the remaining vegetables and cook until softened, then pour in the water and stock powder and bring to a boil.
- Place the pasta in with the stock and allow to boil until cooked to your liking.
- Add in the chicken right before serving, garnish your soup with chopped parsley and ladle up for some heartwarming goodness!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken online and get free shipping for all orders over €25.