Posted on March 04, 2020
Did someone say tacos? Plant-based chicken tacos have never been easier and more delicious than these tacos! With tasty shredded chicken pieces and just the right amount of crunch, these tacos are sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 30g sachet taco seasoning
- 12 hard taco shells
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 avocado, sliced in cubes
- ½ cup vegan feta or cheese, crumbled
- Lime wedges, to garnish
- Coriander, to garnish
- Prepare chicken as mince according to package directions.
- In a large frying pan, add 3 Tbsp oil. Add chicken mince and taco seasoning and cook for 6-8 mins or until golden brown. Stir occasionally, breaking up the pieces to look like shredded chicken.
- Heat taco shells according to package directions.
- Time to build your tacos! Spoon in some chicken, coleslaw mix, avocado and cherry tomatoes. Crumble over the vegan feta/cheese and finish with a squeeze of lime and some coriander. Enjoy!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken online and get free shipping for all orders over €25.