Posted on December 15, 2020
Spice up your next Taco Tuesday with these plant-based beauties! Succulent and juicy plant-based mince, with zesty guac and salsa! It’s a Mexican fiesta in your mouth!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 30g sachet taco seasoning
- 8 taco shells or tortillas
- Your choice of toppings, like salsa, guacamole, lettuce and vegan cheese
- Coriander, to garnish (optional)
For the pork:
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Pork
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup chilled water
- 1 Tbsp oil, plus extra for cooking
- ¼ tsp salt
- Mix together the pork ingredients.
- Pan fry pork mix in 3 Tbsp oil over medium heat. Cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up the pieces, until lightly golden with crispy bits.
- Warm the taco shells or tortillas according to package instructions before filling them with the pork mince and adding your favourite toppings like grated vegan cheese, guacamole and salsa. 4. Garnish with coriander to make it fancy!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Pork online and get free shipping for all orders over €25.