Ranch Corn Ribs
Posted on June 01, 2021
Delicious, juicy ribs - vegan style! This droolworthy vegan Ranch Corn Ribs recipe is sure to make any barbeque a hit! Whip these up in a few minutes for a crowd-pleaser party snack, or serve as a side to any meal.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 4 corn cobs, husks removed
- ½ cup vegan butter, melted in a bowl
- 1 tsp Deliciou Ranch Seasoning, plus extra to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.
- Cut each corn cob into quarters lengthwise. Dip each one into the melted butter and place on a baking tray. Bake for 10-15 mins or until cooked through.
- Add 1 tsp of Deliciou Ranch Seasoning to the remaining butter and mix well. Remove the corn from the oven and allow to cool a little before brushing them with the ranch and butter mixture. Add an extra sprinkle of the Deliciou Ranch Seasoning over the top for added flavour.
- Serve while still warm and watch them as they disappear!
Grab your Deliciou Ranch Seasoning online and get free shipping for all orders over €25.