Pork Breakfast Burger
Posted on January 21, 2021
This is the ultimate breakfast burger! For when you’re feeling extra peckish in the morning, make this to satisfy your hunger. With a tasty plant-based pork pattie, avocado, tomato and relish - this brekkie burger is sure to hit the spot.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 4 english muffins
- 1 avocado, roughly mashed
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 2 Tbsp relish
- 200g spinach
- 1 packet of Deliciou Plant-Based Pork
- Follow the instructions on the Deliciou box and prepare as patties - the same width as the english muffins.
- In a pan, heat oil on high heat - place the patties in the pan and turn heat to medium. Cook the patties for approximately 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- While the pork is cooking, toast the english muffins.
- To assemble your burgers, spread relish on the bottom of the muffin, add avocado, spinach, the Pork pattie, tomato and the top of the muffin. Serve immediately and dig in!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Pork online and get free worldwide shipping for all orders over €25.